By attending MaRS Impact Health, you’ll gain knowledge and expertise on the latest trends and technologies shaping the future of health in Canada and around the world.
The MaRS Impact Health venture showcase is designed to highlight ventures in our ecosystem across digital health, medical devices and biotechnology.
For selected ventures, this is your chance to:
- Pitch to an audience of investors, customers and founders
- Build and connect to relevant networks in the ecosystem
- Develop future partnerships/collaborations through in-person leads or your virtual booth
Ventures pitching in the venture showcase will receive:
- One free in-person ticket to MaRS Impact Health 2022
- An online expo booth for the entire conference
- Brand exposure on website and virtual platform
Our sessions cover the essential news and trends facing health professionals
Roundtables featuring some of the leading health and biotech venture capitalists in Canada and the U.S.
Re-imagining post-pandemic healthcare
What does it mean to have more flexible hospitals? How can we use technology to bring care closer to those in need?
Balancing new technology with increasing cyber threats
Building connected, data-driven and accessible healthcare that is also secure.